– Check yourself. If you’re feeling sick, please make the call and do not come to class. Check out the BC Ministry of Health Self Assessment to help make that decision.
– Arrive 5 minutes or less before your scheduled class
– Masks are recommended outside of the Pilates room but are not required
– $40K renovation completed, adding 100sf to the Pilates room along with another door and a window for airflow
– Three 3’X6’ plexiglass barriers have been installed in the waiting area
– Three 4’X7’ plexiglass barriers have been built and are on wheels in the Pilates room. For group classes, in addition to having more than 2 metres of space between you and other students, there will also be one of these barriers.
– There are six places to find hand sanitizer: one for the waiting area, one central in the Pilates room and one for each of the four workout stations in the Pilates room.
– Every student gets a clean microfiber cloth to sanitize their equipment with hydrogen peroxide after the class. In the “before times”, cloths were changed daily rather than after every class.
– Regular cleaning of high-contact surfaces is happening throughout the day
– In the bathrooms, all showers are equipped with a spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide. We are requiring all shower users to spray the shower from top to bottom after use.
– Class duration reduced from 55 minutes to 50 minutes. This is to allow extra time for equipment cleaning between classes and to minimize contact between outgoing and incoming students.
– Our 24-hour cancellation policy is still in effect, however, we are now offering two free late cancellations per year. Please don’t come to class if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (or symptoms of anything else contagious, for that matter)!
– No touch corrections. Not to worry, though, as there are still verbal and visual corrections.
This is a living list! It will be updated, as needed, if things change.